1953 M38A1 for sale...........

From: Chris Somers (bone184bw@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 12:14:48 PDT

My wife and I have had many nights of talking, mostly
her trying to talk me out of it, but I've decided to
sale my 1953 M38A1. It's appraised at $9,500 and I'm
asking $9,000. It has 5 brand new tires, new plugs and
wires, overhauled carb. but it also has a fuel pump
issue. The sale will include a .30 Cal machine gun and
mount. Jeep runs nice, I just don't have time to work
on in and take care of it the way it deserves. It
shows 36,000 miles, let me know if you're interested.
It's located at the Augusta Air Museum.

Chris Somers

Chris Somers
US Army (Ret.)
Combat Wounded
Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet 300+ Missions 2004-2005
American Legion #420
MVPA Member #28977
Proud Owner-1953 M38A1