Re: [MV] Free estimates

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 12:51:28 PDT

IM Glad you feel that way BUT when it is how I feed my family, SORRY. Do not
be rude and at least understand a payment may be necessary, Simply be smart
enough to ask the questions and put in writing what you expect from a
business,And how much you intend to spend and ask for a call if it seems like its
going over, I have found this to be expecially true with Body shops, I have
noticed that people that are paid for what they do often offer there time for
free at other times, and the difference is since they are professionals making
a living at it, Since there advice is sustaining a business they work for
and feeding a family there advice or service is more times than not a service
WORTH accepting, I have noticed people that think they know a lot and cannot
make a living at it, Well usually run short, There are a lot of people that no
a little about a lot, BUT a professional knows the job they do BETTER! It is
great for people to pass on there knowledge, but do not worry there are
other people out there learning too. And they will carry the noble torch.
Randy out