Re: [MV] Free estimates

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 18:58:22 PDT

Well I have to agree that working to a flat rate schedule is counter
productive to actually doing the job. I once repaired chainsaws
professionally and found that doing flat rate work made me cut corners
to make the schedule on some jobs and on other jobs I had time to burn.
   Working on a standard hourly rate with an estimated price range made
a lot more sense.

Dave