RE: [MV] B52 shoot down in 60's

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 13:47:27 PDT

Thanks, that was what I was wanting to know. I was surfing the web and came
across a Air Force Officer bio, it seem he had received a medal for
answering/handling phone calls about the incident. It just seem a little
strange that after the lost of three lives and a multi-million dollar plane
that someone could get a award out of it. Wayne