Re: [MV] M1008 Fuel Tank Filler Hose

From: Brian Placzankis (plaz@mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 18:06:52 PDT

Bruce

I'm going to try new hose clamps and an extensive cleanup first. If
I don't see any cracks and it doesn't leak all should be well. I
would obviously prefer a new filler hose especially since I am going
to the trouble to disassemble the whole thing. If it does leak, I
will resume the search and share my solution with the list.

Thanks for all of the replies.

While I have you all, here's another CUCV problem. What do all of
you other CUCV folks do about a leaky cowl? Whenever it rains, the
water always comes in through the cowl vents. My floor isn't rusty
and I would like to keep it that way.

plaz

1985 M1008 CUCV