Re: [MV] After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 18:18:41 PDT

I hate to say it but that doesn't surprise me one little bit. You and I
don't qualify for all the aid that is being passed out for several reasons.
This should be a wake up call to the entire country about what is just and
proper and what being P.C. and letting the people that have worked their
entire lives and have never asked for anything suffer and die because they
aren't in the "minority" and ask politely without yelling, screaming that we
owe them, stealing and raping, shooting at the very people that are coming
to help and so on do. For some reason they get all the help and it still
isn't enough, will it ever be enough?

I am out of work and have been for some time due to an on the job injury.
We haven't asked for anything because we planned ahead. We are spending
money that we shouldn't be because it's our retirement but then you have to
do what you have to do to get by. The "minority people" that put on the
shows for the TV cameras need to be pointed to the areas that need to be
cleaned up and repaired, given a fair and decent wage with benefits and told
if you don't work you don't get anything, NO MORE FREE HAND OUTS FOR BUMS
THAT HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER WORK!

Ed