Re: [MV] After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 21:29:03 PDT

Amen Brother. Yes it will someday be enough. It sure will when we are the
minority and all of us are slaves and then they will be satisfied. However,
three things will happen when that happens. First they will not be 1/10 as
benevolent to us as we were to them on our worst day. The second thing is
that after 5 years even they won't be able to live anywhere because they
will have trashed everything and made it uninhabitable. The third thing is
that all the good ones will be labeled Uncle Tom's and thrown in with us.

I do have the solution to all our problems. First go see the movie "Star
Ship Troopers" to see how it works. First you have to join the military to
earn citizenship. If you have not earned citizenship by being in the
military you just are not a citizen. You must be a citizen to vote. End of
story. That's the solution. All we vets have to do is get together. All of
us would have enough votes to do anything we want to if we could just get
together. Imagine no more greed. No more pork barrels. No more queer and
atheist Congressman and Senators working daily to kill God. No more
hypocrite atheist Supreme Court Judges that will set in a building covered
with the Ten Commandments and telling us we can't have them. No more Base
and Post closings.

Some of you in good faith may think how can he know the Supreme Court
Judges, some Congressman and some Senators are atheist? I will tell you why.
If they were Christian they would be afraid of going to burn in hell fires
for eternity for making some of the ruling and laws that they have made. A
God fearing man just would not want to take a chance on incurring the wrath
of God. I rest my case.

Floyd
Retired Sergeant U.S. Army