Re: [MV] After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 22:06:08 PDT

I am 62 years old and set in my ways. I believe birds of a feather flock
together. So Ryan I know what I said means to you and I know what you said
means to me. I bet WW I vets that are still alive don't think your way nor
do WW II vets and maybe not Korean War vets. After that it is anyone's
guess, but then again I am a Vietnam era and Desert Storm era vet and I
don't like Hanoi Jane or Kerry either.

If I had Stabil I would not be in this shape in the first place. If I had
Octane Booster I would not have asked what to do. Since no one for 60 miles
has any electricity they can't sell it to me either even if I was lucky
enough to have the money this close to payday. Then again I worry if no
electricity means my direct deposit retired pay will really be there at my
bank or will my checks bounce and I find out later it did not get
credited???

The 6 year old gas as it is will run in my riding mower, but not in my push
mower, car, weed eater or chain saw. So far the alcohol suggestion is my
best bet.

Floyd
Retired Sergeant U.S. Army