Re: After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: tedhils@cyber-south.com
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 08:55:17 PDT

Floyd-
    I'm a fair ways from ya, but you and yours are welcome to come stay here
until things get tolerable in your area. Same goes for anybody else that
needs a place to stay (as long as it isn't somebody that is going to rob,
stab, shoot, rape or kill me or mine.)
    Offer good only until we fill up .... first come, first served. But I'm
sure I can find at least 40 or 50 other people in the church that will make
the same offer.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff