Re: [MV] Sarge to Floyd

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 12:06:04 PDT

HI guys. That is wrong. The phone number was changed a long time ago.
Chester population 285 is on HWY 287 between Corrigan and Woodville. I live
behind the bank and behind the water tanks. There is a British Ferret
setting out front. I have a real flag pole with a cannon setting out front.

If anyone wants to come by for a visit to shoot the shit I will share a meal
and what I have with you.

Floyd Petri
165 Feagin Street
Chester, Texas
phone 936-969-2040 home
phone 936-635-2556 cell

The Cingular tower is now down locally. Out of fuel.

I plan on trying to drive to Lufkin this afternoon to see if I can get any
gas and gas cans. Academy in Lufkin is now open today. I called and no gas
cans. Sold out. Army and Navy Store in Lufkin now open, but sold out. My
cell phone works out of my area. If anyone wants to call me use my home
phone 936-969-2040. If I am gone to Lufkin for gas my wife will tell you and
you can try my cell at 936-635-2556. I am not new to peoples problems or
helping them. I am new to it happening to me. Here is my history. I am
telling you only because misery loves company.

Floyd Petri
SFC, U.S. Army Retired 10 1/2 years
Special Agent CID, USACIDC Retired
4 1/2 years in SAC on B-52s
4 years TAC Security Police
Lt. Col Group Commander Civil Air Patrol Retired 35 years
Chief of Police Retired 35 years law enforcement