Re: [MV] Propane as an alternative fuel.

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 13:16:24 PDT

All of this talk about propane conversions reminds me of
when I ran out of gas in my '71 Chevy van while driving
on an Interstate. Grabbed the camp stove propane tank,
removed the valve core doohicky from the end of the hose,
shoved the hose into the carb (took air cleaner off),
turned on the gas, hit the starter and was on my way.
No throttle control, but I cruised at about 35 mph to
where I could get gas. Same rig doubles as a flame
thrower for roasting wasp nests...
Joe Young