different MV question - GI Joe Vehicles to give away

From: roger (rfrancis@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 16:48:34 PDT

I have several LARGE G.I. Joe vehicles from the 1980's that my sons played
with day and night when they were little. I want to give them to a Military
Family with kids that might want them. It would cost a fortune to ship these
things so I am looking for someone or organization in the Central Florida
area who might be able to get them to the families. Any ideas who I could
contact? Just did not want to give these to Goodwill as they might see them
as War Mongaring and not PC for modern parents. My kids loved them and so
far they have not turned out too bad. thanks

RogerWilco
www.usarmysignalcorps.com