Re: [MV] Looking for debris romoval work..

From: Mr. Trapp (GotaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 16:52:07 PDT

For what it is worth, over 100 of us wacky Mormons from Columbia are headed
back to Pascagoula and Biloxi Mississippi this weekend to help clean up.
Probably the same number from Greenville, Florence and Charleston too. We
went down two weeks ago too. Us Trapp's will be taking some small equipment
again. I am considering taking the deuce since it's all wheel drive, dumps
and has a winch. Might come in handy moving sheet rock and other stuff from
the house's to the street or dragging trees to the road. If it goes it will
be on the trailer behind the F-350.

Of course I will be missing the show in Augusta this weekend. I hate that,
but duty calls. As a matter of interest to anyone wanting to help out, we
have to post a permit in the window of each vehicle. I am told we can't get
into the area with out it. As for safety, we are all staying at one of our
chaples as a big group. It has running water and electricity. I plan to
set up a GP small tent and put a bunch of shower heads in it for
decontamination. Real nasty stuff in those walls. Maybe I'll get put on
the brush clean up detail. If I take a tractor I'm sure I'll be on the
trees. The only real draw back is driving all day Friday and Sunday just to
work all day Saturday and a few hours Sunday morning. I assure you it's
worth the effort. It's the most humbling things I've ever done.

You guys have fun at the show. Cabell, give me a call tomorrow about
stopping by Blythewood. I'll tell you where the key to the junk yard is.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC