Re: [MV] Anyone understand Vietnamese?

From: Jim Stead (gadget@easypath.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 05:45:35 PDT

Bao refers to a bag, sack or box. As a verb it can mean support.

Ehoui seems to be a French word. I can't find a direct translation but it
seems to refer to a group, or an audience of people.

If these words are together, I'd take a stab at "group box" meaning main or
master unit, or one that joins several units together. That's really just a
guess though...

Jim