Re: List up?

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Oct 02 2005 - 20:17:17 PDT

Well, it looks like I'm being left out of the conversation! Thanks to
those who responded and I will try to get back on.

In the meantime... I got my M3A1 with the blown manifold gasket and shot
bogie wheel back on the road a full 6 hours before the Saturday morning
parade. Thanks again to all who helped me out.

Cheers,
Dan
Auburn, IN