Power steering / M35 series

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 20:55:33 PDT

Friends who wish to steer with one hand:

We have just been notified by the manufacturer that our cost for the M35
power steering kit will rise by $100. As is our policy, we plan to pass
along only this increase, and not to add a margin to the increase.

Right now your price is $1195. As of 1 Nov 2005, your price will be $1295.

If you have been contemplating a purchase, you might want to order now to
lock in the current price, and avoid the increase.

We accept checks, money orders, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.

Toll-free 866-749-0100 Ext 1

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.
www.M35products.com

(Due to the volume of our sales, we guaranty that we will still be the least
expensive source. This refers only to kit # 88902-M. We sell only
factory-fresh mil-spec kits, and not surplus items that have been sitting
around. Always ask about the date code on surplus kits, as the rubber
O-rings will have dried out on old stock.)

(Lockout hubs are available again, BTW)