Re: Cooking oil question

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 06:46:33 PDT

Diesel invented the engine in 1897. The Dutch firm Hvid was the company who
licensed the design to other manufacturers. Cummins bought the license and
produced their first Diesel engine in 1919. Many engines produced by
Cummins and other licensees bore the name Hvid to indicate the source of the
licensing agreement.

APB