Re: After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 06:31:31 PDT

Pat, it's 04 October, 2005 21:59. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR NEPHEW IS??????

OK, now I am really confused....Is this THE REAL Pat or the Nephew on Pat's
computer? Cause it sounds more like the nephew from " Battle of East
Texas-2005" post than the Pat from " Battle of East Texas- 2005 correction "
post. Or is it just schizophrenia? I don't wanna get sucked in again!

Ronzo, burnt once....