Re: cooking oil/biodiesel

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 14:07:54 PDT

On a serious note, catfish from Mississippi River starting just north of
Memphis and continuing to New Orleans test too high in heavy metals and
other things to be safe to eat-----

However pond raised catfish and catfish from the Tennessee River - and some
lesser rivers is a different story --

  Stand back or take a chance of getting run over as I make my dash to get
the best food ever fried up....... Iron pot of good clean HOT peanut oil,
cornmeal made from popcorn kernels to dredge fish in before dropping in oil,
fry until they come to top ---- making me hungry just thinking about it...
MV content, tail gate of M37 makes excellent table.

Side dish - yellow onion, white beans with piece of ham hock cooked in them,
maybe bottle of Tabasco to drip on fish -- quart jars of cold iced tea - too
many great sweets for desert to list.

Best eaten while in company of a group of military vehicle operators

--- please forgive use of bandwidth to talk about food.---

Everette