CA 1 Clark Airborne Dozer for sale

From: Jason Green (austring@uga.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 14:16:55 PDT

I have decided to sell my CA 1 Airborne Clark Dozer. I bought it a while
back and haven't done anything due to school and other time consuming
factors. It is currently completely disassembled (was when I bought it) and
is very complete (I've looked it over for each and every part. I bought it
originally from a divorce sale (great way to great deals on MVs) about a
year ago. I know that it is missing the hood but otherwise all the parts
are there. The tacks and blade are in great condition. The motor turns
over and has good compression. I'll have some pictures in the next few
weeks.

Price is 5000.00 for the dozer, located in Hahira, Ga.

Thanks

Jason