Gas Masks

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 13:05:31 PDT

Thank you to all who have jumped and ordered the M-40 gas masks for my
friend Rich. We are now down to two small with all the accessories that I
mentioned in my first email depending on one order that is pending. He is
on his way to Louisiana today and when he returns he will stop by to pick up
the money, make his way back to Tennessee, load up and drop more items off
for me to sell. As soon as I know what he is dropping off and I get it
checked I'll advise.

Once again thank you to all who have ordered these masks! You are helping a
good family out and at the same time getting a great deal on new gas masks!

Best regards,

Ed