Re: M342 (M35A2)fuel delivery problem

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 12:35:52 PDT

Bill,

I think you need to pull the connection to the injector pump and do a
flow test at that point. Run the fuel flow into a metal pail and see if
you are getting enough flow at that point from the fuel pump. If not,
work backwards towards the tank until you find the constriction. I
would say you should be able to get at least a quart per minute at the
injector pump.

Dave