Re: M1009 problems ???

From: Chris Brunner (cjbrunner@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 14:10:09 PDT

Now knowing how much amperage the glow plugs draw, does anyone have a
suggestion as to where to get an updated resistor bank? Out of the
three different banks that I have installed/used, they all eventually
shorted to 24V when the burnt out. I know that if I get another
resistor bank I can put a meter on it to watch the voltage, but I'd
really like to get something that is more durable - or is it just my
experience with these units failing?

Chris