RE: M1009 problems ???

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 14:00:38 PDT

James, I agree with you totally. I fully intend to keep my 24v system as
well. The only thing different I plan to do, is eliminate the resistor
bank, and toss in a set of 24v glow plugs. I will get them from the
following link:
http://www.ssdieselsupply.com/product_90_SSD_Glow_Plugs_for_24_Volt_Military
_Vehicles.html

These glow plugs are the super fast heating, self limiting type. Plus with
eliminating the wasted energy via the resistors, they should promote cold
starting even more!

Also, I think I know what fails in the controller cards, If you are willing,
send yours out to me, and I will attempt fixing it.

Mike