DUKW on Court TV

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 03:26:57 PDT

Last night I saw a show on Court TV called "Hard Evidence" or something
like that (I know 'evidence' was in the title.) It was a forensics show
detailing the investigation into a DUKW that sunk while giving tours on
a lake. Went over how they raised it, the cause of the sinking etc.
Pretty interesting stuff. The main cause was a leaking driveshaft seal,
compounded by a sheared key on the bilge pump shaft.

Vince
www.geocities.com/bloomautomatic
Golf Ball Launchers for AR-15, Yugo SKS and others