Re: better than greasel..

From: Dick (rertman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 06:29:10 PDT

I'm really suspicious of this. They talk a lot about everything except the
details of what they're selling and how it works. IMHO, all they want
to do is sell you their "proprietary" mystery stuff without giving you all
the info on what it is and how it works. WVO works just fine with
nothing more than good filtering through a 2 micron or finer filter.

"Secret ingredients" have abounded in advertising since advertising
began. For this stuff, show me the details and guarantee that it won't
damage anything on my vehicle.

Just my two cents' worth FWIW.

Dick