Re: Deuce Gas to Multifuel?

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 07:14:34 PDT

I have some info , the rears are the same the front is requiring a new cross
member, After pulling my 465, a purchased a crate motor , pulled the lid and
looked at the REAR motor mounts and said ok thats it, NOW at the shop i
pulled the other opened the crate and wallaa the motor looks exactly the same
exept the FRONT of the block does not have the cast bolt holes?? OOPS After a
closer inspection ITS a 427!!!! Then i went to see a M35 with a gas straight
6 in it that i new of and there was the cross member that would fit the 427
that i have now BUT i am not going to butcher my truck so i waited to find a
real 465, Hope this hepls. Randy out