Re: Looking for debris romoval work..

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 13:07:29 PDT

I'll ask some of the crews where to start. Where are you located? Do you have
a grapple on your Bobcat? That's what most of them are using down here.

I wanted to help pull FEMA trailers with my M1008, so I asked a FEMA guy who to
call. He told me he thought Landstar had the contract...called them...got
transfered to 3 different divisions, than back to the one I started with...so I
gave up.

Jeff Gatton
Saucier, MS

http://mail.yahoo.com