Re: Urgent: CUCV Smoking, Running rough.

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 15:23:54 PDT

Good advice for narrowing down bad injectors!! Just be careful of spraying
diesel on hot exhaust manifolds.

How do you do a compression test with the injector removed?

I have a compression test gauge that screws into the glow plug hole if you
need/want to borrow it. Or I can give you McMaster-Carr part numbers for the
gauge and adapters, if you want to buy your own. I think it was about $30.

What color is the smoke and what does it smell like?

Jeff

http://mail.yahoo.com