Re: posts

From: Dan (m3a1_ht@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 19:29:16 PDT

Hi Walt,

Your message got through. I had a similar problem -
list email stopped arriving about 3 weeks ago. I
unsubscribed/resubscribed, searched for a spam filter
in my mail program and ISP, etc.... nothing. About 1
1/2 weeks after it stopped I got a burst of list mail
but nothing since. I ended up creating a Yahoo
account and subscribing through it - inconvenient but
working.

Cheers,
Dan
Auburn, IN

--- walt1903@att.net wrote:

> Greetings !!!
> Anyone receiving posts from the list ????
> I haven't received any for days.
> Thanks...
> Bob

> To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: