WTB: M3 Mech Flame Thrower Parts

From: Jason Green (austring@uga.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 19:43:10 PDT

I'm looking for any internal parts for the M3 Mech flame thrower used in
Sherman and Stuart tanks. This is the thrower that fits in the assistant
driver's gun mount. I'm looking for just about any of the internal parts,
specifically the blower motor and any other as spares. I'm restoring it
back to full working order.

I'm also looking for the fuel tank sets that went along with the M3-4-3
system. The tanks either set on the transmission or the sponson of the
tank. I can forward pictures if clarification is needed.

I also have an original M1A1 2.36 bazooka that I'm looking for any rockets
for, specifically the M10 WP round. (I've also heard that this is the
correct bazooka for the M20 Greyhound, the M9 series is a little too long, I
have never checked it out. I just wanted to see.)

Thanks for your time and help.

Jason

PS: I'm also looking for any other flame thrower parts for spares or
complete units of all vintage. Please let know what you have. I pay
finder's fees for successful engagements.