Re: deuce air system troubles: Lubing the airpack

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 11:11:18 PDT

And if the truck is like mine, with no setscrew on the airpack, just bleed
the system, remove the rear air fitting, and squirt some oil into it. The
specific oil is OHT, but it looks like regular air tool oil to me....YMMV.

RAM was the one with the oil and the instruction sheets - mine are buried
also.

Greg