Re: DUKW turns out to be an APC, Trinity County, CA

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 22:05:20 PDT

I seem to remember something like this coming up before. I think they
were only "loaned" to the sheriff depts. Too bad it is only worth an
hour of someones time to check if they can legally sale something worth
$10,000. I wonder what they will think if the US gov wants it back
after it is melted down?

I really like the part about why anyone would want it. But, then I get
that a lot myself. Comes in second to "what are you going to do with
THAT".

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi