Re: Is it armour or armor?

From: Glenn McCalley (glenn@combatcatering.com)
Date: Sat Oct 22 2005 - 08:54:41 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Convoy Magazine" <convoymagazine@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Is it armour or armor?

> And if it ever comes up (again)in the House and/or
> Senate, the idea of the US having an official language
> is probably a good one, BUT believe me take this VERY
> important word of advice from Canada, vote for English
> as the ONE official language..and the ONLY ONE.

It comes up every year.

www.usenglish.org for info.

This year's bill is HR 997. 130 co-sponsors in the House.

...and it gets defeated every year by those afraid to "offend" those
immigrants who feel that their rights will be violated somehow if the
country to which they have chosen to move has an official language other
than the one they brought with them.

Glenn.