RE: MULE filter x-refs numbers?

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 08:26:57 PDT

Hi Steve,
I started a cross-over list on the yahoo mule group. I don't remember the
cross-over PN, but check out the file section on the "M274" group on Yahoo.

I've battled fuel problems with my Mule, email me off line and we'll
discuss.

Regards, Glen

Hi all,

Well, the snow we got today convinced me that I am running out of time to fix my MULE before the real winter comes into effect. For those who might remember, it is sitting around waiting for me to figure out why no fuel is getting to the carb. I believe the fuel tank filter is plugged and am going to start by dropping the tank and replacing the filter (along with doing some other needed repairs). It would be helpful to have filter in hand instead of dropping the tank and bringing the old one down to NAPA or Car Quest. In order to do that I need a x-reference number for the fuel tank filter and the filter for the fuel bowl. Anybody have these?

If this isn't the problem then I'm going with the 2nd best suggestion from this list and get a new fuel pump. However, I strongly suspect the filter and I'm sure it needs replacing anyway. So might as well start there.

Thanks!

Steve