Re: fuels

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 19:18:51 PDT

In a message dated 10/26/2005 6:41:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
doctormv@frontiernet.net writes:
interfire.org/res_file/aec_20ig.asp

Mike That was a GREAT link and very interesting indeed!!! SO heating oil
and Diesel same??? I was told this many years ago ,,what's up with the
difference if there is any?
I know diesel will burn in anything that burns Kero just smellier .and oh
well a little more toxic too, ive put in a 275 gallon tank at the shop and am
getting prices on off road diesel <means no road tax> and thats what im going
to be running in the deuce, My truck is an off road rig , if my buddies
backhoe can ride on the road with in transit plates ,Plates are arguably a reason
for such use besides many others. Randy out