Re: Urgent: CUCV Smoking UPDATE - FIXED

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 19:59:52 PDT

Sounds like you found it!

If that ticking sound comes back you will know what is going on. That
bolt that came loose may come loose again since the threads were
probably stretched a little due to the pounding. If that happens get
some locktite, the removable stuff from Napa and use that to lock in the
bolt.

Now if we could just figure a way to get the diesel fuel prices back
down to earth, we would be set!

Dave