fuels

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 04:25:53 PDT

To support my MV habit I build, sell, and service high pressure washers,
steam cleaners and shop heaters, all these units use a fuel pump that is
used in home heating systems. When these units fail to heat the major cause
of failure is contaminated fuel;.other than contaminated fuel I have noticed
that customers who use kerosene have more fuel pump failures than people who
use either "red" diesel or diesel used in over the road trucks. I do not
encounter kerosene made from coal to have any experience with this fuel,
other than we sold a heater to a company that uses this type fuel and it got
much hotter than kerosene from crude oil.

Everette