Psychology operations amplifier and speaker for sale

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 14:29:04 PST

I have a PY-OPS audio amplifier and military speaker for sale. $100 +
shipping.
It's small and runs on 24VDC, so you can run it in your MV.

It has the following front panel items:

* Two inputs that use the standard 5 pin M-80/H-250 connectors.
* One monitor output that uses the same connector as above.
* A remote input connector.
* A loudspeaker connector (labeled as to which pins to connect the
speaker to).
* External power connector (labeled to which pins to connect the power
to).
* OFF/ON switch.
* Output meter in decibels.
* A power lamp
* A overload lamp.

Strangely enough, the back of the unit has a connector just like the PRC-70
radio. I did some testing by plugging the amp into my PRC-70 powersupply
and confirming the power on lamp and off/on switch works. I also connected
the unit to a M-80 microphone and a military PA speaker and it worked fine.

Here is the information on the tag:

AMPLIFIER, AUDIO FREQUENCY
AM-4254/UIH-6(V)
INPUT: 24 VOLTS-DC
CONTRACT NO. DAAB05-67-C-2339
SERIAL NO. 128
APPLIED ELECTRO MECHANICS, INC.
U.S.

OVERHAULED
TOBYHANNA ARMY DEPOT
DATE 12-80

This unit could be used to broadcast music during a parade, etc.

email me for pictures, etc.

Caveats:
I'm not sure the speaker I'm supplying is the correct one. I tested the amp
and the speaker together and it was extremely loud.

Regards,

Glen