Re: Detroit Diesel paint, Gama Goat filters, and rodent killage

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 16:05:38 PST

I've heard that using mothballs can keep rodents out of areas. I think
I read it on a classic collectors car page or something.

Does anyone have any experience with using mothballs to repel critters?

There are some high frequency sound devices also that claim to repel
rodents. I have no experience with them.

Speaking of rodents - does anyone have a good way to keep Racoons out of
their outbuildings?? I'm really getting tired of trapping and shooting
those critters.

Dave