WWII Pontoon gear,call today to SAVE it

From: wwiitrucks@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 05 2005 - 08:03:19 PST

Hi Guys if you know any one or museum that is interested.

I worked for a dredging company that the barges are made from WWII
pontoons, They are 5 ft. x 5ft. x 7ft .They have decide to scrap these
barges. If you or any other museum or organization is interested in
them you need to contact the owners or me as soon as possible. They are
located at Minnetonka portable dredging 500 west lake street Excelsior
Minnesota.,20 miles west of Minneapolis.

Jeff Jensen
home # 952-474-4750 , Shop 952-470-5026

Minnetonka Portable Dredging Office 952-474-9454
Tom Niccum cell 612-963-3237

I have never seen anything like these pontoons anywhere,except in
pictures of Normandy landings and others.
I will try to stall him from cutting over the weekend,you must call Tom
on his cell# any time 7 days a week.

Jeff Jensen