Re: Fw: OT-Swift Boat Veteran Supports U.S. Senate Candidate v. Colonel Sanders

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 05:46:38 PST

Hey Nig,

This Lord Lovatt sounds like the kind of person that we need over here in
our government. I can think of quite a few that he could replace! Good on
him for his war efforts! Good on Lord Atlee for owning the MVs that he does
and for being active in the hobby! He sounds like another good one for our
government! Heck, send them on over and lets get them on the ballot!

Best Regards,

Ed