RE: CUCV 1008 top speed

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 06:14:38 PST

>From experience. He rebuilds them, repairs them and drives them daily and
has for 15-20 years. He is the GURU in our club for Mutts and CUCV's. In
the 10 years I have known him, I have never known him to be wrong. At least
with Mutts and CUCV's. He was talking about driving long periods of time at
65mph, not short times at those speeds. He has probably rebuilt 30-40 Mutts
from their demill state, and 8-10 CUCV's at least from GL. He has currently
put back together a 1028 duel wheel shelter carrier that is mint! He also
put in a few upgrades like second fuel tank, tilt steering, cruise, etc.

       "Stu"
Southern NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790