M-548 Track and Suspension Parts

From: Woody from Wildfire Fighters (woody@wildfirefighters.com)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 20:44:38 PST

We are Wildfire Fighters as well as Volunteer Firefighters from Montana who have been engaged in assisting the victims of Hurricane Katrina/Rita. We are currently in South Western Florida assisting the victims of Hurricane Wilma. We use a M-548 as part of our equipment line-up. Our tracks are starting to wear and some need replacing. We are also looking for a source for other components such as Boogie Wheels, Torsion Bars, Road Arms and other parts that wear out rapidly. As we are currently responding on a volunteer basis our budget is very small and would appreciate fair prices on these parts. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Please contact; woody@wildfirefighters.com