Re: M-548 Track and Suspension Parts

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 07:08:24 PST

You might want to try Coleman's surplus in PA - 1-888-4-SURPLUS. Last
time I was up there, they had road wheels, tracks, track pads, and misc
parts for the M113 series suspension system laying around their yard,
and they had some parts in the warehouses as well. I believe the M113
and the M548 are compatible for suspension parts. Their website is
www.colemans.com.

Mike
1967 M725 ambulance