1953 M38A1 w/Extras for Sale, $7,500

From: Chris Somers (bone184bw@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 19:14:42 PST

 I'm lowering the price on my 1953 M38A1, to $7,500
and including a Vietnam Era OG-107 Uniform, helmet,
ruck sack, a resin M14, a M177 commando airsoft rifle,
a .30 Caliber Machine Gun and stand, Summer Weight
top, 5 Brand new tires, overhauled Carb. and all the
original tools that came with the jeep. I'm also
including TM's 9-804A, 9-1803A,9-1804A on CD's, and a
Complete Rebuilders Manual covering Willy's Jeeps from
1946 to 1971.
 I must get rid of the jeep, I don't have the time
that a vehicle like this deserves and I may have a new
job after the Army that will cut my time even more.
Please if you have any questions send me an email.

Chris Somers
US Army (Ret.)
Combat Wounded
Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet 300+ Missions 2004-2005
American Legion #420
MVPA Member #28977
Proud Owner-1953 M38A1

http://farechase.yahoo.com