Re: FW: Protecting Yourself from Counterfit Checks

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 18:20:08 PST

> Say over and over and over, "if you have to ask, it's a scam"
>
> You wonder if it could be shady? And it's a Nigerian?
>
> Go to Google, and put in "419". There are 33 million ( I say again,
> 33,000,000) references to the Nigerian scam industry.

Oh, I know that. We spent considerable energy shutting down several
Nigerians who were using our website to test out stolen credit cards.
This guy is most likely a fraud. I just can't figure out how he's
planning on using WU to pull it off. That's a new trick if he can do
it. Either that or he is the 1 in a million who is legit. I'm sure
there is at least ONE legit buyer in all of Nigeria :-)

Steve