Re: FW: Protecting Yourself from Counterfit Checks

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 18:32:39 PST

If you are serious (which I hope, and expect, that you are not) in believing
in the inherent goodness of the human race, Nigerians in particular, then
would you care to bid on some Official Brooklyn Bridge Municipal Bonds that
I have for sale? You may contact my attorney, if you are interested.

His name is The Easter Bunny.

APB