53 jeep for sale

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 05:37:22 PST

I have a friend with a basket case 53 in his yard. Frame, engine, body,
etc. is there but, he doesn't have the knowledge to put it together. He
paid way too much (a couple of grand) for this pile of metal, and his
wife wants it gone now. So, a few hundred bucks ($500?) and it's yours.
Pick up is at the Jersey Shore, about 40 miles north of Atlantic City,
NJ. No price haggles, nothing - just come and get it - or, it goes to
the scrap metal yard (big shame) soon.

I can get you whatever details he knows about it - just ask me.

--
Bruce Kalin
East Coast Convoy Coordinator