Re: Hat info

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 11:34:02 PST

I just spent more than a few minutes at www.propper.com. I didn't much
like the site. I never did find any prices or ordering info. Found a
lot about return policy. Seemed to read like a wholesale distributor
company. Rikk, did you order direct from them?

For those looking at the hats, if you go to the fabric drop down you
can get more color choices in some of the other fabrics although some
don't have any choices. If you click product details you get a pdf
that gives the country of origin as USA/imported. I could have guessed
it would be one or the other. I kind of like to know which one.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi